[Freeswitch-users] propogating channel variables

elijah elijah at crankenstein.com
Wed Nov 17 16:21:35 PST 2010

There is a channel variable I am adding to calls as they arrive that I would
like to see within raised events. Specifically, I am adding my own database
index to the A-leg, passing the call to mod_callcenter, then capturing the
CHANNEL_ANSWER event where I am looking for this same index value.
Unfortunately, I am not able to persist this custom channel variable for the
duration of the call, despite using ‘export’. Could you suggest how I may
accomplish a channel variable’s persistence in this situation?