[Freeswitch-users] mod_ldap and mod_xml_ldap, which one is available?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Nov 17 15:26:05 PST 2010

My apologies for not know much about these modules. I built both of them
okay but I could not load mod_xml_ldap because the conf file was missing. I
don't see the conf file anywhere in the source tree. However, mod_ldap did
load okay. It is a directory interface module, so if you want to try it out
I suppose you can, although I can't give you much guidance on that. My LDAP
fu is non-existent...

Anyone else out there using LDAP modules w/ FS?
-MC