[Freeswitch-users] How to Remove Certain SIP Headers [was: Help! FS Unable to Handle Incoming Calls Through SIP Gateway]

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Nov 17 14:48:21 PST 2010

You've got the wrong debugs turned on. This is okay:
sofia global siptrace on

But this is not necessary:
sofia loglevel all 9
(This just puts out tons and tons of lower-level output from the sofia stack
which is only useful to someone who really knows what they're doing.)

Instead, do this:
console loglevel debug

Then repeat your test and post the pastebin URL here.

Thanks,
MC