[Freeswitch-users] Removing Remote-Party-ID Header from SIP Messages

Yasuro yasuro at yasuro.com
Wed Nov 17 02:25:18 PST 2010

Hello!

Would you tell me how you can stop FreeSWITCH from including the
Remote-Party-ID header in its SIP messages? I am suspecting my SIP
service provider does not like to see it in the OK messages FS sends in
response to their INVITEs.

I know there issip_cid_variable channel variable
<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables#sip_cid_type>, but
setting it to none by

    <action application="set" data="sip_cid_type=none" />

in the 00_inbound_did.xml dialplan before transferring the incoming call
to an extension does not seem to have any effect.

Please advise. Thanks!

Yasuro