[Freeswitch-users] freetdm context not defined error

ovvenkat ovvenkatesan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 01:02:59 PST 2010

Hi,

I just  chaged outbound caller id
from default value "0000000000" to my PRI number
inside the vars.xml file.

<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="outbound_caller_id=xxxxxyyyy"/>

After that, it is started working fine.

I dont know, what is the problem exactly,
But, now its working fine.

Regards,
Venkat.

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 4:22 AM, Brian May
<brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>wrote:

> On 17 November 2010 09:41, David Yat Sin <dyatsin at sangoma.com> wrote:
>
>>  Hi,
>> For freetdm, the context is specified in
>>
>> /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/autoload_configs/freetdm.conf.xml (default)
>>
>> <sangoma_pri_spans>
>>
>>         <param name="dialplan" value="XML"/>
>>         <param name="context" value="*YOUR CONTEXT HERE*"/>
>>     :
>>     :
>>     :
>> </sangoma_pri_spans>
>>

> The documentation at <http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FreeTDM> seems to
> indicate everything needs to be enclosed inside a <configuration> ...
> </configuration> element???
>
> If you go back to the first message, he does have <param name="context"
> value="default"/> already.
> --
> Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>

If you have come to help me, you are wasting your time.
If you have come to because your liberation is bound up in mine, we can work
together.

Regards
Venkatesan OV.