[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Long Run

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 04:26:19 PST 2010

240 is recommended on 32bit (otherwise you get 8MB of address space
allocated to each thread and can run out of memory if you have many
threads)

AFAIK you won't have any problems with that setting on 64bit either,
although it's not required then since the address space is far far
larger so you're not likely to run out.

Anthony - is there any reason to either stick to 240 or avoid it on 64bit?

-Steve