[Freeswitch-users] Latency on Google Voice (GTalk)

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Mon Nov 15 18:46:06 PST 2010

Anthony Minessale wrote:

> my only suggestion is to try
>

> rtp-timer-name set to none
> in your profile def in the xml for your mod_dingaling profile.
Anthony, thanks for your quick response.

I made the changes by adding the following line:

Then, I had to do a shutdown/restart my FS to make the changes take effect
and it works with latency curbed down below 100ms! I don't know why just
made the changes and did a dingaling reload on the fs_cli console won't
resolve the issue.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.