[Freeswitch-users] Bad sound with crackle

Loïc loic.latreille at ovh.net
Mon Nov 15 03:38:41 PST 2010

 I have no phone connected directly to FS. I go through a SIP provider.
 My 2 SIP phones (Siemens and Linksys SPA942 C470IP) are connected to my
 SIP provider. I opened a new line with the SIP provider to configure a
 gateway on FS. When I call with my Phone, I call the line configured on
 SIP gateway.

 Loïc