[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter fails on load with the latest snapshot

Frank Park frank at telonium.com
Fri Nov 12 13:50:48 PST 2010

Yeah.. I figured out that older version (what current ubuntu apt-get repo
supports) of libmyodbc does not support multi-statement queries, which this
module uses, I simple changed the few lines on the source to send separate
query requests rather than one giant one.. I don't know how many of you guys
use Ubuntu, but it might be something worth changing so that standard
apt-get repo version of library would work without source code changes.

Frank Park
Telonium Communications, LLC
frank at telonium.com
http://www.telonium.com