[Freeswitch-users] : Google voice incoming call doesn't work

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Fri Nov 12 07:26:39 PST 2010

demuel wrote:
> Why is it that on the month of November since 2007, somebody keeps asking
> question about FS to GV and vice-versa? And guess what, the same old
> question which nobody damn care to answer.
Exactly. Just a newbie thought s/he could get help from the list, it turns
out experts here could careless to help.

To make the record straight, this kind of setup has been working on FS
> since the summer of 2007. It just take some patience and testing on how to
> make it work.
The new Google Voice through GMail by means of GTalk has just been recently
(09/2010?) added to the trunk. So, what you were saying above is a complete
different from the OP is asking.

Anyway...I have this kind of setup working for ages already....
Why don't you post your complete configuration w.r.t to this once and for
all. This way newbies with such a question will be able to search through
the list before posting asking the same question again and again. Better
off, update the Wiki to include a complete configuration with dialplans to
handle GTalk calls. IIRC, the existing Wiki lacks this.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.