[Freeswitch-users] TTS Related (Freeswitch, Asterisk, Solaris)

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 20:18:24 PST 2010

Hi Christopher,

been thinking about this for a little bit and was wondering if instead of
going on a chase around the net to find how to do this, would you be able to
share details of how you have your TTS / MRCP Cluster setup? Is this in the
Wiki somewhere or did you figure this out on your own? How well does this
perform? I'm assuming if I can manage to compile FS or Asterisk (depending
on which one I go with) on Solaris 10, then I could not worry about TTS
compiling on Solaris as I can just build my MRCP cluster like yours on
Linux/Windows etc and just do what you're doing?

Any help would be HIGHLY HIGHLY appreciated.

Thank you in advance
RR