[Freeswitch-users] Using Lua Dialplan hunting

Leon de Rooij leon at scarlet-internet.nl
Wed Nov 10 09:20:56 PST 2010

Hello Tim,

I think this is not available at the moment, I have an idea how to
make it available from inside your Lua script, but don't have time
before tomorrow.

In the mean time you may be able to set the caller field as a channel
variable to make it available in your Lua script as follows:

<extension name="store_destination_number">
   <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(.*)$">
     <action application="set" data="caller_field_destination_number=
$1"/>
   </condition>
</extension>

Of course this is ugly and it won't work if you immediately use LUA
dialplan directly from for example your sip_profile.

Will reply with an update soon(ish).

Kind regards,

Leon