[Freeswitch-users] is this possible to "return" from the transfer?

Boris Kovalenko boris at tagnet.ru
Tue Nov 9 22:21:50 PST 2010

Hello!

     No, Seven. I want tranfer the call to another context. If the call
may be served by this context it must be served, else transfer should
return to the same place and I'll tranfer the call to another context. E.g.:

<action application="tranfer" data="../context1"/> (if call may be
served by context it must be served and stop processing, else return
from context and do next tranfer)
<action application="tranfer" data="../context2"/> and so on