[Freeswitch-users] Gateway Dynamic Lookup

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 08:20:57 PST 2010

However, this configuration is only loaded when sofia is first loaded,
or reloads its configuration.

It does make it easier (skips the step of updating the XML file), but
you still need to reload the config. That can be done automatically
via ESL from a program on your server... perhaps executed by cron or a
DB trigger.

-Steve