[Freeswitch-users] no audio when originate to 2 PSTNs

Tidiane Sy tisyfreeswitch at hotmail.fr
Thu Nov 4 11:04:53 PDT 2010

Any idea ?

From: tisyfreeswitch at hotmail.fr
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: RE: [Freeswitch-users] no audio when originate to 2 PSTNs
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:54:30 +0100

Hi all,
I'm still stuck on this. I tried to compare with the working scenario: "originate InternalUser &bridge(mygateway/PSTN_NUMBER)". But I can't see any obvious difference apart from a codec substitution(see L 18 in FS log ) in the non working case.
So "originate mygateway/PSTN_NUMBER1 &bridge(mygateway/PSTN_NUMBER2)" still gives me no audio. According to my pcap capture here, I can't see any RTP traffic from or towards my freeswitch. This is really strange !
Thank you for your time.

Tidiane