[Freeswitch-users] ISDN PRI Tapping

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 13:15:44 PDT 2010

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 11:00 PM, lloyd thomas <lloydie.t at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>     I wish to use freeswitch to reocrd calls on a PRI ISDN span. I believe
> this may be pasiible with Sangoma boards.
> Are there any further instructions available than
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FreeTDM#Tapping ?

There is more information (non-FreeSWITCH specific nonetheless still
valid for HW configuration) at
http://wiki.sangoma.com/sangoma-tap-system

Sangoma tech support can also help you step by step to configure your
tapping solution. When you tap with FreeSWITCH  + Sangoma you get the
tapped calls as regular incoming FreeSWITCH calls, and you can do
anything you want with them, including, recording the call.

A copy of the presentation in cluecon is found here:
http://moythreads.com/congresos/cluecon2010/freetdm-pri-passive-recording.ppt

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON
L3R 9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com