[Freeswitch-users] nat problem!

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat May 29 12:33:32 PDT 2010

Insufficient information. You need to pastebin everything relevant to the
situation:
Topology - the layout of your network, with routers/firewalls as well as the
SIP endpoints
Model numbers of all devices doing NAT in this scenario
Model numbers of all IP phones in this scenario
The complete SIP trace from start to finish

-MC

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 6:19 AM, babak yakhchali <babak.freeswitch at gmail.com