[Freeswitch-users] how to get session of bridged Bleg

Frank @ Impact frank at impactfax.com
Fri May 28 10:43:55 PDT 2010

FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-) from 5/28/10

I have a lua script called from the dialplan that bridges the call with
session:execute("bridge","{route=sofia/gateway/US/15555551212}
sofia/gateway/US/15555551212")

after the call ends, I am trying to get some variables out of the Bleg
session, the bridged leg.  But I do not have a session handle to get the
variables.  I know what the uuid is from global variable_bridge_uuid.
But how can I get the session of the B-leg so that I can do a
getVariable()?  The variables I want are not available in any of the
global variables I can see with info.