[Freeswitch-users] FSComm linker issue

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Thu May 27 21:49:53 PDT 2010

I must have missed that other email, I am sorry about that. The problem is
that the VS Proj was not update with the latest code modifications I've
made. I am the sole developer of FSComm and I develop/test in Mac/Linux.
It's quite hard for me to keep up with all platforms by myself. Do you feel
you could contribute with your MS knowledge? If you feel you can, I can
provide you the pointers of what files were added and let you know.

Otherwise, could you open a Jira so I won't forget to get to that when I
have the time?

Thank you for your interest on the project.

Regards,
João Mesquita