[Freeswitch-users] Don't work playback after bypass media mode.

Sergey Scheglov sid at eltc.ru
Thu May 27 11:49:04 PDT 2010

Hi, Anthony.

Thank's for reply.

You wrote 27 may 2010 г., 20:34:15:

> playback executes on line 87 of your trace.

yes, but executed by log after 30 seconds after line 84 and immediately hangup.
Note, duration wav file - 4 sec.

> If you do not hear the audio, It means the re-establishment of media fails
> somehow based on your topology or
> the phone you are on does not support early media, change your pre-answer
> before the playback to answer to verify.

I don't hear the audio, because FS don't send RTP traffic to my phone in early media mode (checked sniffers) in my case.
If dialplans is:
<extension name="fail_balance">
<condition field="${blabla}" expression="^\-1$">
<action application="pre_answer"/>
<action application="sleep" data="1000"/>
<action application="playback" data="elight/neg_balance.wav"/>
<action application="hangup" data="BEARERCAPABILITY_NOTAUTH"/>
</condition>
</extension>
then work's fine, no problems (bypass_media=true not set).

If set answer, problem disappears. But answer it's not for my case.

> Try adding sofia profile internal siptrace on to see the sip traffic too.

Call log with sip trace http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/13065

Thanks again :)

Best regard's
Sergey Scheglov