[Freeswitch-users] sip_cid_type settings

Frank @ Impact frank at impactfax.com
Thu May 27 04:05:20 PDT 2010

Anthoney,
Maybe you replied to the wrong thread or I am missing the connection
between sip_cid_type and dtmf-type.  Is there a connection?   However, I
also found that same example in about the same 10 seconds of time.  I
just was unsure how it related to sip_cid_type.  Is there a connection?

David,
The accountcode is a nice idea.  But I do not see it in the sample
sip_profiles as an available option to set.  If that variable is set in
the sip_profile, will it carry through and be available in the dialplan?
It seems that at the time of the dialplan, FS has not yet determined
which route it is going to take and so does not yet know which
sip_profile is going to be used and does not yet have those variables
available to the call.  Am I understanding this wrong?