[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitchCoreLib compilation error

Jingwei Yang jingwei.yang at gmail.com
Wed May 26 08:26:27 PDT 2010

Thanks Peter and Brian,

By the way, do you guys know the following link errors? It occurred when I
was building FSComm in VS2008. The steps I followed are from this link:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FSComm#Windows. I have installed QT and set
the QTDIR environment variable. Besides, all the necessary dlls have been
copied to the debug folder. Please help hint where might go wrong.

Thanks,
-Jingwei

10>Linking...

10>fshost.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:
__thiscall Channel::Channel(class QString)" (??0Channel@@QAE at VQString@@@Z)
referenced in function "private: void __thiscall
FSHost::eventChannelCreate(class QSharedPointer<struct switch_event>,class
QString)" (?eventChannelCreate at FSHost@@AAEXV?$QSharedPointer at Uswitch_event
@@@@VQString@@@Z)

10>mainwindow.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:
__thiscall StateDebugDialog::StateDebugDialog(class QWidget *)"
(??0StateDebugDialog@@QAE at PAVQWidget@@@Z) referenced in function "private:
void __thiscall MainWindow::debugEventsTriggered(void)"
(?debugEventsTriggered at MainWindow@@AAEXXZ)

10>mainwindow.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:
__thiscall ConsoleWindow::ConsoleWindow(class QWidget *)" (??0ConsoleWindow@
@QAE at PAVQWidget@@@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall
MainWindow::debugConsoleTriggered(void)" (?debugConsoleTriggered at MainWindow
@@AAEXXZ)

10>prefdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:
__thiscall CodecWidget::CodecWidget(class QWidget *)" (??0CodecWidget@
@QAE at PAVQWidget@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall
Ui_PrefDialog::setupUi(class QDialog *)" (?setupUi at Ui_PrefDialog
@@QAEXPAVQDialog@@@Z)

10>prefsofia.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void
__thiscall CodecWidget::setCodecString(class QString)"
(?setCodecString at CodecWidget@@QAEXVQString@@@Z) referenced in function
"public: void __thiscall PrefSofia::readConfig(void)" (?readConfig at PrefSofia
@@QAEXXZ)

10>prefsofia.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class
QString __thiscall CodecWidget::getCodecString(void)"
(?getCodecString at CodecWidget@@QAE?AVQString@@XZ) referenced in function
"public: void __thiscall PrefSofia::writeConfig(void)"
(?writeConfig at PrefSofia@@QAEXXZ)

10>debug\FSComm.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 6 unresolved externals