[Freeswitch-users] mod_dptools/redirect and 300 Multiple Choices

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat May 22 17:45:29 PDT 2010

Been there, done that.  I was hoping my comments would make this clear, but apparently not.  We have tried EVERY sip library out there.  We stuck with sofia because it was by far the best one out there for our needs.  pjsip had significant thread safety issues, we tried for many many months to resolve them with the primary developer, and failed.  Sofia also outperforms pjsip.  This is all aside of the licensing issues with pjsip.

Mike