[Freeswitch-users] confirm 155a8a12b77a3382db745b073f0d8f6a37c95f5d

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat May 22 13:50:59 PDT 2010

These modules shouldn't be that useful for embedded devices without audio hardware.  mod_alsa is support for alsa specifically for crippled alsa setups such as the n800, usually you could just use mod_portaudio, which is probably not even useful for wrt.  mod_portaudio_stream lets you create a stream interface, such as for music on hold, from audio devices like a sound card, again, probably not useful for wrt.

Mike