[Freeswitch-users] Conference command "relate", nospeak/nohear

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Fri May 21 23:41:34 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I have a small question about the mod_conference relate command. What's the expected behaviour of "nohear"? Is it supposed to work as nospeak, but in the other direction?

When running "conference xx relate member_x member_y nospeak", the audio from member_x to member_y is muted, but when using nohear I didn't notice any difference at all (I could still hear audio everywhere). Is it supposed to work the opposite way, so when using nospeak|nohear as parameter, the audio from x to y is muted, and also the other way around?

/Peter