[Freeswitch-users] Mod_skinny: Call for testing!

Mathieu Parent math.parent at gmail.com
Fri May 21 10:19:34 PDT 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 7:06 PM, Fernando Testa
<testa at voicetechnology.com.br> wrote:
> Mathieu, Thank you for this. Can I use FS in an extension position?
> I would like to put FS as voicemail system, behind a cisco pbx.

For this, you don't need mod_skinny. Prefer a SIP trunk between FS and
CCM. Instructions for Asterisk are here:
<http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Cisco+CallManager+Integration>,
it can be adapted for FreeSWITCH; See also
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Cisco_Call_Manager and list archives.

Mod_skinny is a replacement to CCM and not a replacement to Cisco IP
Phones (i.e mod_skinny implements server part but not client part).

Mathieu Parent