[Freeswitch-users] Get Registered For ClueCon - You Could Win An iPad or MacBook Pro!

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Thu May 20 16:28:38 PDT 2010

ClueCon is coming up fast! We are gearing up for the best ClueCon event yet.
New sponsors, new speakers, and new prizes! This year we are giving away not
one, but TWO Apple 16GB Wifi iPads! Additionally, there will be a 13"
MacBook Pro to be given away. As we did last year, we will be laser
engraving <http://cluecon.com/node/38> the ClueCon sponsors' logos on the
back of the devices. If your organization wants to sponsor this year then
contact us immediately so that you don't miss the deadline for having your
logo included.

ClueCon MMX is being held at the incredibly luxurious Trump Tower
Hotel<http://cluecon.com/hotel-details>in downtown Chicago. Be sure to
get registered right away - rooms are
filling up quickly. You definitely don't want to miss this year's event.

Call 877.742.CLUE to get registered. Remember, those who attended ClueCon
2009 qualify for a $150 discount off of the regular $699 conference price.
That's right - those who attended last year can register again this year for
only $549! Additionally, those who attend the FreeSWITCH
training<http://freeswitchtraining.eventbrite.com/>in San Francisco,
June 28-30, qualify for a special ClueCon rate of $500!
Call today and take advantage of these great deals!

Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago this August,
The ClueCon Team
http://www.cluecon.com
877.742.CLUE