[Freeswitch-users] mod_dptools/redirect and 300 Multiple Choices

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Wed May 19 11:39:08 PDT 2010

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 2:09 PM, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> The issue is that redirect uses SIP_302_MOVED_TEMPORARILY instead of SIP_300_MULTIPLE_CHOICES so a new option/api would have to be added to allow us to send a 300.
>
> /b

  Hmmm...  I might just try to get away with 302 and specifying
multiple contacts separated with a comma.  Trying this appears to work
but the resulting header is not RFC compliant:

Contact: "unknown" <sip:1 at test.com;q=2;lcr=foo, sip:2 at test.com;q=1;lcr=foo>

should be:

Contact: "unknown" <sip:1 at test.com;q=2;lcr=foo>, <sip:2 at test.com;q=1;lcr=foo>

  Each URI should be enclosed in separate <>.  How hard would it be to
make that change?

  BTW, if you haven't guessed by now I'm experimenting with making
FreeSWITCH a standalone LCR server with mod_lcr.  I'm just curious,
mostly :).

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://www.astlinux.org