[Freeswitch-users] FS on Sparc based Architecture

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Tue May 18 13:14:18 PDT 2010

Hello List,

I did a bit of hunting here and there but couldn't find anything that
mentions any one having any experience/success/failure with
compiling/building FS under Solaris (other than
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Installation_Guide#Solaris) running over a
Sparc based architecture. For all I know, it may have nothing to do with it
being Solaris on Sparc or Intel but does anyone know and can verify for sure
that using the instructions on the Wiki, FS can be built for Solaris on
Sparc and will/does stable and seamlessly as it does on Linux etc?

Sorry if this is a silly question but just needed to ask for my own sanity
:)
Thanks so much
RR