[Freeswitch-users] TLS on Windows

Diego Toro dftoro at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 12:32:44 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I have been interested about TLS on Windows and FreeSWITCH, after web search and mailing list, I don't know if is possible using FreeSWITCH on Windows to have security communication with TLS.

I made and installed OpenSSL and I have tried build FreeSWITCH (libsofia_sip_ua_static) using OpenSSL, I created the certificates and put it on conf/ssl directory, but the internal profile faults when it's created, the sofia log says some like protocol is not supported.

I have lastest git branch 1.0.head, windows 7 32 bits.

I appreciate any suggestion

Thank you.

Diego Toro
http://lacarretade.blogspot.com/