[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: Can you spare 5 minutes and share your thoughts on Open Source PBX systems?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue May 18 07:09:05 PDT 2010

These are the surveys digium uses to quote usage numbers on open source.  Feel free to fill this out if you like so they can get accurate numbers of the open source PBX marketplace and FreeSWITCH's real footprint.

Mike

http://app.en25.com/e/er.aspx?s=491&lid=680&elq=4b1644405c284f6380e806e213032ad9

Begin forwarded message: