[Freeswitch-users] headset for CELT fullband conferencing

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon May 17 15:08:21 PDT 2010

I suppose it depends on what you want to get out of it, but generally
speaking when a headset is labeled "Skype Certified" it means that it
handles more than the traditional 300Hz to 3300Hz range of typical phones.
Personally I've used two different Logitech USB headsets and I would have to
say that they are both very good. $35 at Wal-Mart is not a bad deal for a
headset that sounds fantastic on CELT. I'm afraid I can't speak to other
headsets.

-MC