[Freeswitch-users] Setup help for outbound dialing

Bob Coleman bobc at devassert.com
Mon May 17 14:49:05 PDT 2010

When I try that it tells me it is OK and gives me a uuid for the call,
but the call never leaves the network.

Will turn on the trace so I can provide more info, the fact is if I am
making the call correctly then it probably lies with the sip supplier.

The sip supplier said they expect the originate to be in E.164 format
if that makes any difference.

Thanks

Bob