[Freeswitch-users] Setup help for outbound dialing

Bob Coleman bobc at devassert.com
Sun May 16 21:55:03 PDT 2010

Hi,

My setup is basically as follows:

Have a sip profile that allows incoming calls(lets call it internal).
Have setup dialplans to accept the inbound ddi's that I want to allow
routing to an ivr application.

Our server is hosted inside a sip providers network, so we dont use
gateways etc, direct sip trunk via internal sofia profile.

I am struggling to setup outbound calling. I can make a call through a
gateway, but am not sure what to setup to allow an outbound call
through our internal profile.

eg originate sofia/internal/<phonenumber>@<ipaddress> <extension>

Any help would be appreciated. Not sure what other info you would like
but just ask

Thanks

Bob