[Freeswitch-users] Hunting

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Fri May 14 08:49:38 PDT 2010

Nope, no special module required.

Before you call the bridge application, set continue_on_fail=true
This will tell freeswitch to keep going in the dialplan if the first destination doesn't answer.
After the first bridge application, add other entries that take try the next destination.  You could
use the transfer app to try another extension as you described.

-Tim