[Freeswitch-users] openvox PRI card for freeswitch

Krzysztof Drewicz krzysztofdrewicz at gmail.com
Fri May 14 05:05:01 PDT 2010

2010/5/14 David Ponzone <david.ponzone at gmail.com>:
> Krzysztof,
> May I use the opportunity to ask your opinion on those cards ?
> They are strangely inexpensive (particularly the D110/115), and I can't find
> any mention of HW EC on their website.

The one-port are not very good (no hw ec, even as an option). But for
simple use as faxserver without any 'big' traffic they seem to work
fine.
But still, one card per server :(

> Can you confirm this ?
> Any issue using it with FreeSWITCH ?

Hm, whould recomend the 4 port, they got hw ec (as an option but buy
hw ec with card, even if you plan to use it afterwards, some times
there is card with older firmware and hw ec has new firmware and they
don't match).
Card are recognized as Digium cards, they work :) just don't put too
much traffic on them (one 4 port card per one good box seems to be
OK).

I buy them from some local internet-based shop and never had any
problem (like card not working or not compatible with server mainboard
etc...).