[Freeswitch-users] openvox PRI card for freeswitch

Wasim Baig wasim at convergence.pk
Fri May 14 03:06:21 PDT 2010

also try removing all but 1 of the cards, and see if you still have the
issue with 60+ calls

if not, then add 1 card, and retest ..

-wasim

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 14:24, Krzysztof Drewicz <krzysztofdrewicz at gmail.com
> wrote:

> 2010/5/14 Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com>:
> > We can't comment on your errors due to the fact that you didn't supply
> the errors.
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > On May 14, 2010, at 3:04 AM, daqiang wang wrote:
> >
> >> hello:
> >>   I test OpenVox Card :  for 4X4E1 Pri Card.
> >>   but when the calls> 60 . the channel answer slowly ,and some errs
> occured.
> >>   do you test the PRI card. ?  and why so many errors ?
>
> Also give us some insignt how you handle calls for example you receive
> from SS7 and put into H323 with G.123 transcoding? :)
> Any hw specs on your machine?
>
> btw. i was unable to route 4 times 4 port open vox cars with pri
> signalling (no sip) so no transcoding to / from RTP. Simply it was too
> much for dual core Xeon with 3.6 ghz two years ago. (middle level
> server from hp).
>
> fact that you could put 4 cards into one server does not mean that you
> could run every application and every appliance that you could think
> of.

wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92 30 0850 8070 |
peace be upon you ...