[Freeswitch-users] Alarm Cleared on channel - Suppressing

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu May 13 11:09:27 PDT 2010

That message is event-based, so you should not get that msg unless your
wanpipe device is bouncing (disconnected/connected) once in a while.

Ping me on IRC and we can arrange a debug session to find out what is going
on.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com