[Freeswitch-users] Questions on Building an application for FreeSWITCH

Phone phone.bytes at gmail.com
Wed May 12 15:28:13 PDT 2010

This is legit.  We are not into harassing anyone.  There are too many
people doing that already.

We currently have this working on a Windows/Dialogic platform, but would
like to get it over to FreeSWITCH for a number of reasons.  It is always
nice to avoid spending alot of time developing using a method that you
later find has serious issues or limitations and then having to change
horses and start over.  I just thought I would tap on someone else's
wisdom in regards to a good way to talk to FS that works well.  I did
notice that the wiki talks like LUA is the preferred way to go.

Thanks