[Freeswitch-users] Questions on Building an application for FreeSWITCH

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Wed May 12 14:50:17 PDT 2010

Are you going to be calling my cell phone to ask if I owe $10,000 or more to
the IRS?

Seriously, the world does not need another robodialer to harass people...

With that being said, write your app in whatever you want using ESL and
connect to the socket to originate calls and listen for events.

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://blog.krisk.org