[Freeswitch-users] short ringback tone when answer

Jan Berger jan.berger at video24.no
Tue May 11 18:40:38 PDT 2010

Yes

And by the way – the 5ESS need “some work” :-) - just had a look and closed
the IDE very fast pretending that I did not see what I saw :-)

                  case Q931ie_SIGNAL:

                  case Q931ie_CALLING_PARTY_NUMBER:

                  case Q931ie_CALLING_PARTY_SUBADDRESS:

                  case Q931ie_CALLED_PARTY_NUMBER:

                  case Q931ie_CALLED_PARTY_SUBADDRESS:

                  case Q931ie_TRANSIT_NETWORK_SELECTION:

                  case Q931ie_LOW_LAYER_COMPATIBILITY:

                  case Q931ie_HIGH_LAYER_COMPATIBILITY:

                  case Q931ie_FACILITY:

                        rc = Q931Uie[pTrunk->Dialect][IBuf[IOff]](pTrunk,
mes, &IBuf[IOff], &mes->buf[OOff], &IOff, &OOff);

                        if (rc != Q931E_NO_ERROR)

                             return rc;

                        break;

Jan