[Freeswitch-users] short ringback tone when answer

Tony Tin tony.tin at noahmedia.com.hk
Sun May 9 19:37:58 PDT 2010

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply.

The other end is the Telco, I've confirmed with them that they don't play
the tone for us, also I got the Asterisk install in the same box, it doesn't
play the tone. The tone is played exactly when the answer function is
executed, if I put sleep 10 seconds before the answer, the tone will delay
10 seconds too, any idea?

Regards,
Tony