[Freeswitch-users] Sound files French, German, and Spanish

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat May 8 11:56:29 PDT 2010

Diego,
Our intrepid users have made sound files in these languages. The
French and German files were mentioned in the mailing list so search
the archives. We found some missing sounds in the Spanish sound set an
we are reviewing them. The Spanish sounds are Latin American. We also
have a bounty for Castilian sounds.

-MC

Sent from my iPhone