[Freeswitch-users] Alarms-codes

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat May 8 11:01:05 PDT 2010

Hello Jan,

I believe you're confusing alarms with logging and those two are not the
same thing and I think should not be mixed. For alarms an special event
should be triggered ( as mentioned in other thread, may be SWITCH_EVENT_TRAP
).

mod_freetdm ( FreeSWITCH PSTN module ) is already sending a
SWITCH_EVENT_TRAP when any pstn port becomes alarmed, other modules may
start using it for their own type of alarms. Then we may add the alarm-code
and severity fields.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com