[Freeswitch-users] Sorting through a list of conditions - FreeSWITCH BooK ?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri May 7 14:59:59 PDT 2010

It was, of course, tongue-in-cheek, but yes, there is a book forthcoming, if
some of my co-authors (cough Darren cough) would stop avoiding me. :)

http://www.packtpub.com/freeswitch-1-0-5-build-robust-high-performance-telephony-systems/book

Title is still in flux, but evidently the publisher is fond of flora cuz
he/she wants the agapanthus to stay on the cover. Stay tuned for a finalized
title/cover.

-MC