[Freeswitch-users] 2 B Channel Transfer (2BCT) and FreeSWITCH

Doug Albrechtsen douga at cachecomm.com
Fri May 7 10:29:06 PDT 2010

Possibly a rephrase will help.  Can anyone help me with the procedure to
initiate a 2B Channel Transfer on FreeSWITCH?

I see how it should be done in * with bridge...but can't seem to find
much info on it for FreeSWITCH.  I see a function "pri_channel_bridge"
in pri.c but I'm not sure where it is called form and how.

I must be missing something super obvious...or not many people are using
this feature.

Thanks.