[Freeswitch-users] recording problem

babak yakhchali babak.freeswitch at gmail.com
Thu May 6 23:36:24 PDT 2010

Hi I'm using the code below to dispatch customers to operators in c#.
everything is fine but recording is not taking place(I've tested both the
hang up after bridge false and true).
thanks
public class Answering : IAppPlugin
    {

        ManagedSession Session;
        public void Run(AppContext context)
        {
            Session = context.Session;
            Session.HangupFunction = hangupHook;

            if (. . .)      //no operator available wai
            {
                Session.Answer();
                if (Session.Ready())
                {
                    Session.StreamFile(m_sorryPrompt, -1);
                    Session.SetVariable("sepanta_prompt_ended","true");

                        Session.StreamFile(m_musicOnHold, -1);
                }
            }//now u can talk
            if (Session.Ready())
            {
                string ticket = "1234";
                if (!Session.answered())
                    Session.Answer();
                Session.Say(ticket, "en", "NUMBER", "PRONOUNCED",
"FEMININE");
                Session.Execute("Playback",m_readyPrompt);
                Session.SetVariable("exec_after_bridge_app",
"record_session");
                Session.SetVariable("exec_after_bridge_arg", recPath);

 Session.Execute("bridge",string.Format("sofia/internal/{0}%{1}", op,
Session.GetVariable("domain")));
            }
        }