[Freeswitch-users] Getting the IP (domain) of the FS box a phone registered with

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Thu May 6 06:29:58 PDT 2010

The answer here is that FS_PATH does support sending a call through another
FS box.

For example - if a user is registered on FS2 and the call arrives on FS1 -
you can use FS_PATH to route the call through FS2.

sophia/internal/7625558722 at 64.76.25.998;fs_path=sip:64.76.25.999

No changes to the dialplan / scripting is required on FS2.

Note that randomly trying to route with fs_path through any FS box (use it a
pure proxy) will not work.

Also using user/7625558722 at 64.76.25.998;fs_path=sip:64.76.25.999 will also
not work correctly.