[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch - Polycom IP 300

C Sarti faxport at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 13:38:08 PDT 2010

Hi I dont know if I should post here for help.. Im new with FS.

I have installed FS in win2003 , with softphone so far is working fine,

I am trying to use couple of Polycom 300 I had with callcentric  (no luck :( )

at the FS console I have anable siptrace and got the following error:

SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized.
  via: sip/2.0/udp 192.168.0.2;branch=z9hG4bke36814c786B88EF;received= ......

honestly, from here on Im lost :(  any idea what to do?thank you in advanced.regardsCarlos