[Freeswitch-users] alpha-numeric password

Mark Himsley mark at mdsh.com
Wed May 5 05:28:31 PDT 2010

Thanks for your unequivocal answer.

FS was sent a HUP signal with `sudo /etc/init.d/freeswitch reload` with
the standard FS apt-get install Ubuntu server 9.10.

I now realise that this command was not reloading
${FREESWITCH_CONF}/directory/default/201.xml and I needed to do a
restart instead.

I can see that I need to get to the freeswitch command line (like *'s
-r) for better configuring/debugging so I'll look into running FS in
screen, hopefully without destroying the Ubuntu standard init script too
much.

Thanks. Your unequivocal answer made me do a lot more debugging :-)